Friday, January 17, 2014

HAFEESE, FT (STREET SMARTZ) & KAI:BEE @ "THE BASEMENT" on WUSB


HAFEESE, FT (STREET SMARTZ) & KAI BEE @ "THE BASEMENT"

This is another session I found with Hafeese and FT. This time they brought up Kai:Bee, who some of you might remember from the joint "The Way It Iz" that he did with Guru and Lil' Dap (on the "Rhyme and Reason" Soundtrack). Anyway, I think this was done sometime after FT and Hafeese appeared on the internet show we were doing. These dudes always brought it on the mic and were just cool peoples; who we always enjoyed being on the shows and mix-tapes.  I am trying to find and post stuff every couple days going forward. It is tedious though, because I have no idea what, or if anything is on each individual cassette.  I haven't really tried to promote this (or even really how to yet), so word of mouth is where it is at right now. So thank you to Ryan Proctor (Old To The New), Kool Scooby G (Mega Fresh Posts), Oxygen (Soundsci and WUSB alum), my dude The Asmatik, and anyone else that I am forgetting that spread the word!

James "DL"





No comments:

Post a Comment